My Mission Is Simple.
I believe that women who know their purpose and are brave enough to pursue their passion can change the world for the better.
My mission is to be a guide for any chic who feels lost, stuck, or left behind and show them the path forward.
– Gabby Lopez
In 2019, after six years of working side-by-side with CEO’s, running several international companies, and hating it, I took the leap of faith and quit. After saying goodbye to my gray cubicle, stress-related hair loss, and many “What the Hell” moments, I found myself back at square one, starting a completely new journey… and it was scary…
Fast forward to now… I run by own business, have clients across the country, serve badass women that are ready to make big changes in their lives, enjoy free time with my family and live the life I had dreamed about so many years ago.
My passion in life is teaching women the fundamental skills it takes to be successful at home and at work – because balance is key to optimal health and wellness.
As a coach to other female coaches/strategists, I was able to provide what I couldn’t for my private marketing clients: give them the direction, guidance and tough love that ACTUALLY moves a business forward quickly and brings in the right clients.
Business Growth, Salary + Compensation, Networking, Cultivating Confidence, Job Search Strategies, Interview Preparation, Resumes, System Optimization, Leadership + Management, Career Transitions, Public Speaking + Presentations
I've Been In Your Shoes
Even in the best of circumstances, it’s hard to grow a business. To lead a team. To move ahead in your career.
And we have definitely NOT had the best of circumstances recently.
That’s the big idea behind Morning Tea Coaching – practical, easy to follow courses that equip you to solve your most pressing challenges:
- Your website doesn’t bring in enough leads and sales
- You’re hemorrhaging money on marketing that’s not working
- Your team is always scrambling because you’re not aligned
- You have to lower your prices to land clients
- You don’t know what to focus on each day to be productive
- Your big ideas never seem to get traction
- You dread negotiations and end up leaving money on the table
How much more successful could you be if you overcame even just ONE of those challenges?
What I Care About
Have you stayed up late at night dreaming about starting a business or new job?
My friend, I know what that’s like and I know how to guide you through it.
I’ll give you the direction, guidance and tough love that will ACTUALLY move you forward quickly and clearly.
My diverse education in Graphic Design, Business, Marketing and Finance allows me to see the whole picture of what it takes to run a successful business and how to increase your value on the open market.
At Morning Tea, we believe education is a life-long journey and it doesn’t have to end just because you graduated.
My proven systems help women reach their full potential in life. No matter where you are today, I will help you build confidence in yourself, develop and strengthen your skills, and become the person you were meant to be.
Examples of work we do:
1. Leadership + New Business Development: If you want to grow as a leader, business owner, or survive a tough situation, you will learn to expand your communication and impact as a manager, influence decisions as a thought leader, manage up and down through challenging relationships, or establish new businesses with strategies we create.
2. Job Seeking + Cover Letter Strategy: It can be tough to narrow in on right fit roles and make sure companies see you. Applications and cover letters are complex, so I train you on an easier, targeted job seeking and LinkedIn networking strategy, built for your goals.
3. Interview Prep: Feel at ease in interviews through great preparation you can reuse and deploy for every conversation. Build confidence and know what to say to land the position.
4. Promotions + Negotiations: Develop exact talking points to drive your value with your boss and team, and through interviews, to negotiate and ask for the salary, bonus, help, promotion, or benefits you deserve.
5. Resume + LinkedIn: I will go line-by-line through your resume with you if you need it. Really! Line-by-line to edit and draw out exactly who you are at work and what skills to highlight to get the job. We’ll tackle LinkedIn approaches and transform your public profile, too.
I will take you step-by-step in your session, creating an action plan for you, ensuring your skills and value are seen and acknowledged. Let’s get started!
If you celebrate FRIDAY too much, it might be a sign you need to change what you're doing Monday through Thursday.
What will happen if you wait?
- You won’t get that promotion
- You’ll struggle to stand out from other co-workers
- You’ll wonder if you’re reaching your full potential
- You’ll continue to live paycheck-to-paycheck
- You find yourself “stuck” in a job or career you aren’t passionate about or hate
- You’ll wake up not feeling excited about the day
Don't let this be you.
Get on the right path by working with me today.